Terrifying Video And Grim First Hand Accounts From Horrific Travis Scott Astroworld Concert


Share this post

Last night, Friday, the Astroworld festival was well underway, closing out the night with headliner Travis Scott. Shortly after Drake finished a mini set with Scott, tragedy struck. A stampede broke out, killing eight, and wounding hundreds more. A source connected to Astroworld insinuated that a catalyst event sparked the stampede.

Individual Injects Concertgoers With Drug Substance

The source told TMZ that though it is still unclear, investigations are ongoing. They are working to find the cause of death for those who suffered cardiac arrests. According to the source, an individual injected concertgoers with an unidentified drug substance. This event caused widespread panic, and then the subsequent stampede. So far, authorities confirmed eight dead, and hundreds more wounded.

READ: 8 People Died After Stampede At Travis Scott Concert, Source Says May Be Sparked By Individual Injecting Crowd With Drug Substance
READ: Travis Scott Breaks Silence, Speaks Out In Response To Horrific Astroworld Tragedy
First Hand Accounts From Astroworld

Here are first hand accounts of the horrific night. And, please note, some of these images and videos will be disturbing for some viewers and we advise caution in moving forward in this article.

Disturbing scenes coming out of @trvisXX's #ASTROWORLD as at least 8 people are dead, and more than 300 injured in absolute chaos last night.

đŸ“č: @ChaudharyParvez pic.twitter.com/3iyEse1Cpr

— Festive Owl (@TheFestiveOwl) November 6, 2021

“There is somebody dead.”

And the #AstroWorld show continuedpic.twitter.com/uHJKGiSosX

— David Leavitt (@David_Leavitt) November 6, 2021

This is an account from one concertgoer who reflects on the incredible tragedy that took place.

This story continues to develop, please check back for additional updates.

The following story may interest you:

READ: 8 People Died After Stampede At Travis Scott Concert, Source Says May Be Sparked By Individual Injecting Crowd With Drug Substance

READ: Travis Scott Breaks Silence, Speaks Out In Response To Horrific Astroworld Tragedy

Share this post
Comments

Be the first to know

Join our community and get notified about upcoming stories

Subscribing...
You've been subscribed!
Something went wrong
SZA Defends ‘Wicked’ Star Cynthia Erivo From Vicious Online Attacks

SZA Defends ‘Wicked’ Star Cynthia Erivo From Vicious Online Attacks

Wicked star Cynthia Erivo has received an onslaught of online attacks from fans, and it seems SZA has had enough. According to the “Good Days” singer, it’s “classic misogynoir.” SZA was responding to an Instagram post about how Erivo memes have gotten “out of hand.” The trolling seemed to increase only after a red carpet incidentwhere a fan tried to approach her co-star, Ariana Grande, and she helped move her out of the way and comfort her. Since then, there have been dozens of memes depicting


O A

Trump orders closure of all airspace “above and near” Venezuela

Trump orders closure of all airspace “above and near” Venezuela

US President Donald Trump warned on Saturday that the airspace above and near Venezuela should be considered closed, the latest escalation in a standoff with leftist leader Nicolas Maduro. “To all Airlines, Pilots, Drug Dealers, and Human Traffickers,” Trump wrote on his Truth Social network, “please consider THE AIRSPACE ABOVE AND SURROUNDING VENEZUELA TO BE CLOSED IN ITS ENTIRETY.” The US president did not elaborate. Trump’s administration is piling pressure on Venezuela, with a major milit


O A

‘Rush Hour 4’ Officially Greenlit — Thanks To Trump Endorsement

‘Rush Hour 4’ Officially Greenlit — Thanks To Trump Endorsement

The iconic Rush Hour franchise is officially ready for its next installment and has been greenlit for production, PEOPLE reports. However, it wouldn’t have been possible without President Donald Trump, who lobbied on the film and its director’s behalf. The surprise news came from entertainment journalist and former editorial director for The Hollywood Reporter, Matthew Belloni.  The outlet had shared a recent X post made by Belloni on (Nov.25), which read, “I teased this last night in What I’m


O A

Louvre museum to hike entrance fee for non-European visitors by 45%

Louvre museum to hike entrance fee for non-European visitors by 45%

A visit to the Louvre museum in Paris is set to become significantly more expensive for travelers from outside Europe, with officials announcing plans to hike the price of tickets by 45%. From January 14, 2026, an individual ticket for visitors from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) — a grouping of nations that comprises the European Union member states plus Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway — will cost 32 euros ($37), a spokesperson for the Louvre told CNN on Friday. Those visiting as


O A