Lawsuits have been filed against Drake, Travis Scott and Live Nation over Astroworld Tragedy.


Share this post

Drake and Travis Scott are facing lawsuits after at least eight people were killed and hundreds injured during the Astroworld festival in Texas.

In a statement following the damages, Scott said he was working towards helping the families of the victims - the youngest one was just 14.

https://twitter.com/ajplus/status/1457710365907865603?s=20

One of the injured victim is seeking for $1M named

 Kristian Paredes accuses Travis Scott and Drake of inciting "a riot and violence", and claims, the venue and entertainment company, Live Nation failed to provide adequate security and medical services.

In the lawsuit, the 23-year-old declares that he "felt an immediate push"at the front of the general admission section, before the crowd became chaotic and a stampede began".

The lawsuit 

also

 states that "many begged security guards hired by Live Nation Entertainment for help, but were ignored."Mr Paredes is described as having suffered "severe bodily injuries".Travis Scott, Live Nation and concert promoter Scoremore are also victims of another suit seeking $1M in damages for Manuel Souza. Mr Souza is described as having suffered "serious bodily injuries when the uncontrolled crowd at the concert knocked him to the ground and trampled him".Live Nation has not yet commented on the lawsuits but has said it is "working to provide as much information and assistance as possible to the local authorities as they investigate".

So far, neither Drake, nor Travis Scott have commented on the lawsuits.


Share this post
Comments

Be the first to know

Join our community and get notified about upcoming stories

Subscribing...
You've been subscribed!
Something went wrong
Trump orders closure of all airspace “above and near” Venezuela

Trump orders closure of all airspace “above and near” Venezuela

US President Donald Trump warned on Saturday that the airspace above and near Venezuela should be considered closed, the latest escalation in a standoff with leftist leader Nicolas Maduro. “To all Airlines, Pilots, Drug Dealers, and Human Traffickers,” Trump wrote on his Truth Social network, “please consider THE AIRSPACE ABOVE AND SURROUNDING VENEZUELA TO BE CLOSED IN ITS ENTIRETY.” The US president did not elaborate. Trump’s administration is piling pressure on Venezuela, with a major milit


O A

‘Rush Hour 4’ Officially Greenlit — Thanks To Trump Endorsement

‘Rush Hour 4’ Officially Greenlit — Thanks To Trump Endorsement

The iconic Rush Hour franchise is officially ready for its next installment and has been greenlit for production, PEOPLE reports. However, it wouldn’t have been possible without President Donald Trump, who lobbied on the film and its director’s behalf. The surprise news came from entertainment journalist and former editorial director for The Hollywood Reporter, Matthew Belloni.  The outlet had shared a recent X post made by Belloni on (Nov.25), which read, “I teased this last night in What I’m


O A

Louvre museum to hike entrance fee for non-European visitors by 45%

Louvre museum to hike entrance fee for non-European visitors by 45%

A visit to the Louvre museum in Paris is set to become significantly more expensive for travelers from outside Europe, with officials announcing plans to hike the price of tickets by 45%. From January 14, 2026, an individual ticket for visitors from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) — a grouping of nations that comprises the European Union member states plus Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway — will cost 32 euros ($37), a spokesperson for the Louvre told CNN on Friday. Those visiting as


O A

Hong Kong Fire Claims 94 Lives as Families Search for the Missing

Hong Kong Fire Claims 94 Lives as Families Search for the Missing

Families of the scores still missing after Hong Kong‘s worst blaze in decades scoured hospitals Friday as firefighting operations ended, with the death toll at least 94. Flames had moved quickly through the Wang Fuk Court housing estate in Tai Po district on Wednesday afternoon, spreading through the eight high-rises and transforming the densely packed complex into an inferno. A new time-lapse video shows just how dramatic and intense the fire was. The death toll is 83, with many still missin


O A