Justin Bieber addresses the misconceptions surrounding his purported financial debt.
#image_title

Justin Bieber addresses the misconceptions surrounding his purported financial debt.


Share this post

Justin Bieber's representatives have stated that the “unnecessary stories and inaccurate assumptions” currently being circulated about the Canadian pop star are unfounded.

On Wednesday, The Hollywood Reporter released an article titled “Justin Bieber’s Crisis of Faith? Why Fans, Insiders Are Concerned,” which featured a former team member alleging that the 31-year-old artist was burdened with millions in debt following the cancellation of his Justice World Tour in 2022.

In response, Bieber's team described the article as “clickbait stupidity based on unnamed — and clearly ill-informed — ‘sources,’ disappointed that they no longer work with Justin.”

“As Justin forges his own way forward, these unnecessary stories and inaccurate assumptions will continue. But they won’t deter him from staying committed to following the right path,” his team further stated.

The article from The Hollywood Reporter also included a statement from Bieber's representatives, refuting the allegations of significant financial debt.

“Any source that is trying to sell you a story about alleged financial distress … either doesn’t understand the entertainment industry or, more likely, is trying to paint an unflattering portrait of Justin, which bears no resemblance to reality,” his team stated to the publication.

The article claimed that Bieber's cancellation of the remaining dates of his Justice World Tour “triggered a series of financial consequences that are still plaguing the artist today.”

In March 2023, Bieber officially canceled the tour dates that were scheduled for performances in the U.S., Europe, Australia, and parts of Asia. His official tour page indicated that fans would receive refunds for their ticket purchases.

The tour had already experienced multiple postponements. In June 2022, Bieber rescheduled several concerts after being diagnosed with Ramsay Hunt syndrome, which led to partial facial paralysis.

The article from The Hollywood Reporter further claimed that Bieber had incurred a significant debt to the tour promoter AEG, with sources estimating this amount to be around $20 million. Additionally, it was reported that Bieber received a $40 million advance for the tour.

The outlet reported that, as of now, Bieber has repaid only a fraction of the amount he borrowed. In addition to financial issues, the article highlighted the worries surrounding the singer's mental well-being.

Concerns for Bieber intensified following his heartfelt message regarding his self-esteem and feelings of imposter syndrome, which he shared on social media last month.

On March 13, Bieber addressed his 250 million Instagram followers, expressing his struggles with self-doubt.

“People told me my whole life ‘wow Justin u deserve that’ and I personally have always felt unworthy,” he stated. “Like I was a fraud.

“Like when people told me I deserve something, it made me feel sneaky, like damn if they only knew my thoughts. How judgmental I am, how selfish I really am, they wouldn’t be saying this.“I say all this to say. If you feel sneaky welcome to the club. I definitely feel unequipped and unqualified most days.”


Share this post
Comments

Be the first to know

Join our community and get notified about upcoming stories

Subscribing...
You've been subscribed!
Something went wrong
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander named NBA MVP for second-straight year

Shai Gilgeous-Alexander named NBA MVP for second-straight year

Oklahoma City Thunder star Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has been named the NBA's Most Valuable Player for the second year in a row, according to several sources, after leading his side to the best record in the league for a second-straight season. The OKC Thunder were the first team to win the Maurice Podolff Trophy two years in a row after finishing with the best league-wide winning percentage in 2024-25 (68-14) and 2025-26 (64-18). Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, 27, posted his fourth consecutive season


O A

Thriller’ Returns to No. 1 After 42 Years, Fueled by Michael Jackson Biopic

Thriller’ Returns to No. 1 After 42 Years, Fueled by Michael Jackson Biopic

Michael Jackson’s Thriller is back at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 more than four decades after it reshaped pop music. The classic 1982 album has surged again thanks to renewed interest around the upcoming biopic Michael, which is driving both nostalgic replays and first‑time listens from a younger audience. A new report explains that streams and sales of Thriller jumped sharply as trailers, casting announcements and early stills from the film began circulating. Tracks like the title song, Beat I


B P

Ex-Houston Cop Wants Badge Back After Racist Rant

Ex-Houston Cop Wants Badge Back After Racist Rant

Former Houston police officer Ashley Gonzalez is trying to get her job back after being fired over a viral video of her going on an explicit racist rant. The clip, which spread quickly on local news and social media, showed her repeatedly using slurs to describe Black people, and pushed Houston Police Department leaders to remove her from duty and review cases she’d worked on. Gonzalez has now appealed her termination, with the Houston Police Officers’ Union confirming she has formally challeng


B P

Shawn Stüssy Revamps S/DOUBLE For A New Era

Shawn Stüssy Revamps S/DOUBLE For A New Era

Streetwear pioneer Shawn Stüssy is quietly reviving his S/DOUBLE label, treating it as a personal playground away from the pressure of his namesake brand. Season 7 of S/DOUBLE has just rolled out with a big push across Australia, leaning into relaxed tailoring, surf‑skate roots and his signature hand‑drawn script. Hypebeast reports that the campaign has taken over billboards, city projections and retail spaces in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane, using Stüssy’s iconic handwriting as the anchor. T


B P