Jussie Smollett's Trail Set to Finally Start


Share this post

One of the forgotten men in the chaos of the last couple of years is Jussie Smollett.  Jussie took the media and internet by storm when he claimed to be assaulted by MAGA supporters in Chicago while shooting for his show "Empire".  According to Smollett, these white MAGA supporters approached him with a noose and said the traditional words you would expect from 1960s Mississippi.  Quite a story.  The main part of the story is that the Chicago Police Department is saying that he made this entire story up.

Former "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett, center, arrives for an initial court appearance Monday, Feb. 24, 2020, at the Leighton Criminal Courthouse in Chicago, on a new set of charges alleging that he lied to police about being targeted in a racist and homophobic attack in downtown Chicago early last year. (AP Photo/Charles Rex Arbogast)

The truth will be settled by a jury of his peers next month.  The Osundairo brothers who were trainers in Chicago are alleged to have helped Smollett orchestrate this hoax in which he announced himself as "The Gay Tupac"

The Osundairo brothers have already confessed to the Police that they helped Jussie orchestrate the entire hoax.   However, Smollett still insists that he was innocent even though no white perpertators have been found and the only evidence leads back to The Osundairo brothers

Also, surveillance video has been released that clearly shows the Osundairo brothers at the scene or fleeing the from the scene.

The following video shows the brothers buying the material that was used in the attack.

The final video shows the brothers at the crime scene.

Wishing Smollett the best of luck. Hopefully he convinces the Judge to not let the jury see the surveillance footage.


Share this post
Comments

Be the first to know

Join our community and get notified about upcoming stories

Subscribing...
You've been subscribed!
Something went wrong
What Super Bowl 2026’s Ads Say About Where Brands (and Viewers) Are Now

What Super Bowl 2026’s Ads Say About Where Brands (and Viewers) Are Now

Super Bowl LX’s ads felt like a snapshot of where brands – and viewers – are in 2026: nostalgic, celebrity‑obsessed and quietly anxious about AI. To see the spots in one place before diving in, you can watch this roundup: Top 10 Super Bowl LX Commercials 2026. Budweiser’s “American Icons” Clydesdales spot and Lay’s sentimental “Last Harvest” story topped USA Today’s Ad Meter, leaning into heartland imagery and family moments that could have aired a decade ago, just with sharper cinematography.


B P

Notorious B.I.G.’s Son Reportedly Looking to Confront Accuser in Diddy Case

Notorious B.I.G.’s Son Reportedly Looking to Confront Accuser in Diddy Case

CJ Wallace, the son of the late rapper Notorious B.I.G., is pressing ahead with a defamation lawsuit against music publicist Jonathan Hay. However, the case has stalled over procedural challenges. According to reports, Wallace recently told a judge that repeated efforts to formally serve Hay with court papers have been unsuccessful. Without proper service, the case cannot move forward. Hay has not publicly commented on the matter. The legal dispute stems from allegations Hay has made against Wa


O A

USA Team Stars come out on top in NBA All-Star tournament, beating USA Stripes in final

USA Team Stars come out on top in NBA All-Star tournament, beating USA Stripes in final

Anthony Edwards and Tyrese Maxey sparked the USA Stars over USA Stripes 47-21 in Sunday's final of the 75th NBA All-Star Game tournament. Maxey scored nine points while Edwards and Chet Holmgren added eight each as young Stars talent overwhelmed the veteran-laden USA Stripes in the championship game at Intuit Dome, home of the Los Angeles Clippers. "We chose to compete today and we came out on top," said Edwards, the Minnesota Timberwolvesguard who won the NBA All-Star Game Most Valuable Playe


O A

Obama Responds To Racist Trump Video: “Decorum Has Been Lost”

Obama Responds To Racist Trump Video: “Decorum Has Been Lost”

Former President Barack Obama is breaking his silence regarding a racist video posted by Donald Trump on Truth Social. The now-deleted video depicted Obama and the former First Lady Michelle Obama as apes.  During an interview with YouTuber Brian Tyler Cohen, the pair discussed how political discourse has gone downhill. Coehn brought up several examples of inflammatory comments by Trump and his cabinet, as well as the recently deleted video. “There’s this sort of clown show that’s happening in


O A